Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tommy Hanson's 1st MLB Start

My friends Chris, and Anika, and I took Chris's daughter Ella to her first game today. It was a good one to see! The Braves won 8-7 but Tommy Hanson got a no decision in his first start. Our other new addition, Nate McLouth, had a clutch hit late in the game, and Chipper went 4-4 with a single, a triple, 2 homeruns, and an intentional walk! I took some pictures, but my camera isn't great, and our seats were pretty far from the field. Some of them turned out pretty good though. The 2 right handed batters are Yunel Escobar and Chipper Jones. The left handed batter is Nate McLouth, and of course the pitcher is Tommy Hanson.












5 comments:

  1. aw, i love ella. keaton took me home yesterday after i spent some time with peyton, and he said they didn't win. he must've not stayed very long or maybe he was talking about some other game or something.

    i'm glad ella got to see a win! i remember my first baseball game. it's even more fun when you're little. she's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe definitely can give me a chuckle here and there.

    I'll definitely check out those videos when I'm not on Shanna's Mac. I still need to watch those Rob Bell videos you posted on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm an angry gorilla and that makes me angry."

    Loved the video you sent me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me lucky? I'd say you are the lucky one, bud! I would love to go camping, but I have never been on a traditional camping trip. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This morning I woke up at Melody's house and watched a documentary with her father while we ate breakfast. It was on Hank Greenberg that played for the Tigers.

    I think you would have liked it, if you haven't already seen it!

    I like the 1920s-1940s time period too, so that was icing on the cake for me.

    ReplyDelete